Blog Post #1

    I hope to learn some technology skills that I do not already have. While I am not an Education major, I did aspire to be a teacher as a kid so I thought this class would be perfect for if I switched my major. Out of all the subjects I would teach, I would want to teach something in the technology field. Something like web design, coding, or graphic design would be a great fit for me

    I have had plenty of courses in the technology field that have given me experience in important skills. I once got a Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint certification in middle school. In high school, I got certified in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. I have had a few classes where we worked with Canva to create a poster or some sort too.

    I am personally working on my knowledge of coding, coding in C# specifically. I have loved playing video my whole life and always wanted to try making them myself. I recently made a Unity account and have been having fun playing with the tools to see what I can make. ChatGPT is an amazing tool to help code, I still struggle with how to code what I want the game to have, but ChatGPT converts my creativity into blocks of code.

 

 



Comments

  1. Hi Philip! Very cool you took this class because of that reason. Also, so interesting you would want to teach something in the technology field. What a great class this is for you then. Philip, I have some of the same certifications! That's awesome. In high school, I got certified in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop. So cool you know how to code. I hope this class fulfills everything you want it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #3

Blog Post #2

Blog Post #7