Blog Post #6
Lesson Planning with AI
AI can generate the lesson plans for teachers. That leaves the teachers with the easy part of finding the worksheets and getting everything ready. I have no concerns with this, I could see some teachers using this would become lazy with their class lessons, but that is up to the teacher. Most teachers will strive with some of the ideas that the AI might give and could make their classes more fun with the extra time they have now.
Envisioning Generative AI
I would use generative AI to brainstorm ideas I could use to teach my students. I had some teachers that would make most class days interactive and then tie that experience we had to what we were learning, sort of like a metaphor. I think all students remember these fun classes and can connect the information quickly. I am not imaginative enough to think of activities my class could do, but I know AI can generate ideas for me when I tell it what I want.
Comments
Post a Comment